Congratulations with the release!

I'm curious also about the statement on your page:

"Realtime Asterisk uses the MySQL relational database to access dialplan,
extension and configuration data.
This allows for dynamic additions and changes to users, extensions and
dialplans without having to restart or reload the system."

What version of Asterisk are you using?

>From my experience starting from 1.4.19 Asterisk Realtime is completely
broken:

1. http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12362
2. http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12925
3. http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12921

Also how do you go about changing details for device in DB and not using
"sip realtime prune PEER" + 'sip reload'?

Without that your changes to devices are not active.

Good luck!

Regards,
Mindaugas Kezys
http://www.kolmisoft.com