Ruddy,

I've used deadagi for years with perfect success.

If it's a perl agi module, you need to make absolutely sure that you're using 'use strict' and 'use warnings' in the main agi file -as well- as any includes. You'll need to test your agi while in console mode, so any of the perl warning messages that get sent to the console are visible. You'll want to get rid of any errors and warnings.

In addition, I've setup my agi scripts to execute cleanup functions when they detect any kind of sig message just for good measure.

$SIG{INT}   = 'cleanup';
$SIG{TERM}  = 'cleanup';
$SIG{QUIT}  = 'cleanup';
$SIG{HUP}   = "IGNORE";

With this approach, as I said before, I've ran perl agi apps in very high call volumes at various companies for years without any issues.

Hope this helps.

 - Darren

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.darrensessions.com