Hi Stefan,

I'd expect there's a Manager event that is fired when an IAX client
login happens. You could watch for that and initiate your call if
there's voicemail at that time.

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221