--On Monday, December 29, 2003 11:28 am +0100 Cees de Groot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Lubomir Christov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
Yes, I know that the Grandstream firmware have problems (I have here 15
phones with some beta version already installed :( and waiting for bug
fixing in the new beta) but the stable version 1.0.3.81 is working just
perfect.

Here too. Would be interested to learn what the problems are with
1.0.3.81.

And if people complain about beta firmware, well... I guess that's why
they call it beta, not?

.. except that Grandstream are shipping new phones with the "beta" code ;-)

 Iain