On Aug 29, 2008, at 8:18 AM, Karl Fife wrote:

I've had essentially no problems with my snom m3s. Someone from snom
has been in touch to confirm that they are now putting more effort into the firmware for this phone. There are a few new features that I'd like
to see that are already in their plans.

When I saw & held this phone at Astricon 2007, I was impressed with the price/value ratio, but I was frankly a bit turned off by how 'creaky' it
felt.  If I held it between my ear and shoulder I'd hear the dreaded
chintzy plastic creaking sound.  I think the one I saw may have been a
pre-production prototype. Does your Snom M3 have a cheap plastic creaky
build?  Does it feel 'chintzy' to you?

-Karl

I haven't justified getting a DECT sip device yet. I did plug in a few DECT devices to my SIP ATA's which work nice (and cheap). The WIP330 came in and so far I'm really liking it. I really like being able to grab a wifi connection and reg the extension.