Hi Folks,

I'm trying to send CallerID Name information out to the PSTN via a PRI
with Bell Canada with no success.  With inbound calls (originating from
the PSTN) CNAM is received successfully, and we've not had any similar
problems with other Telco PRIs, so I'm stumped.

>From searching the list archives, I believe that a DMS wants to receive
the CNAM info in the Q.931 call setup message.  I've tried all
permutations of switchtype (dms100 & national) and facilityenable that I
can think of, but I still don't see CNAM coming out the other side.

Telco confirms that "Name Out" is enabled on our PRI.

Any pointers on what I'm missing, and/or how to debug further?

zapata.conf:

---

[channels]
context=default