Hi Bilal,

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:11 PM, bilal ghayyad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Philippe;
>
> Thanks a lot for ur kindly answer.
>
> How can I use the Radius with CDR (Accounting)?

Here is the documentation :
http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/branches/1.4/doc/radius.txt?view=markup

> About PortaOne's billing systems: Do u mean I can use the PortaOne's billing
> systems Radius client (to be fixed at Asterisk side), and customize this
> client to be used with any RADIUS based billing system?

Yep. This client is written in PERL, and uses the Authen::Radius API.
You can integrate it with Asterisk (see the doc in the link I sent),
and adapt it to make it work with any RADIUS server.

Regards,

Philippe