Dean,

You retain copyright to your e-mail. Send a DMCA take down notice to blogspot.

The real problem is the ad networks, no ads, no incentive to profit from stealing content for ad revenue. It's funny how some advertisers with really good search engines can't seem to use the same search engine to figure when they are profiting from stolen content.

On Sep 27, 2008, at 12:11 PM, Dean Collins wrote:

Who is Chris Langford in Huntsville Alabama and is he seeking Digium’s permission in order to report the asterisk mailing lists out onto the internet
http://asteriskbizrss.blogspot.com/
http://www.blogger.com/profile/04174728129647374395

What can be done to stop people doing this and making money out of selling ads on these crappy blogsites?

Cheers,

Dean

From: Google Alerts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 27 September 2008 2:38 PM
To: Dean Collins
Subject: Google Alert - "dean collins"

Google Blogs Alert for: "dean collins"

[asterisk-biz] Philippines
By Chris Langford(Chris Langford)
I have a friend who is setting up a domestic outbound call center with about 20 agents initially looking for a simple low cost implementation. Email me with reference information and I’ll send you contact details. Regards,. Dean Collins ...
Asterisk Biz - http://asteriskbizrss.blogspot.com/
 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.
Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

Eric Chamberlain, Founder