--- On Mon, 9/29/08, Sam Tam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why not swap it all with just IP phone?

That's because we have almost 400 analog phones already wired in our building
(which is very large). So we need to take advantage of the wiring.

Also, if we were to convert to an all-IP phone system (non-ATA), we would need
to buy more ethernet switches (currently they're all full) and tunnel cables
thtough ceilings and walls. In other words, it would cost a lot more than to
simply buy ATAs. What I'm looking for however are STABLE, RELIABLE ATAs...

Thanks for the feedback,

Vieri