Brent Davidson wrote:
Babcock, Michael Alex wrote:
hey;
i'm at best western and am curious is there a way i could find out if our best western, with out asking, is using asterisk? oh and petsmart i think is using asterisk they have alason voice for there main voicem enu.
mike

thanks for reading
Systems administrator and owner of http://gwhosting.net
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
twitter: http://twitter.com/creepyblindy
What does your sip.conf look like?The only way I could see this happening would be if the IP's or Identities were somehow getting crossed up. Do your phones have static IP's or are they using DHCP?

-Brent

This is weird... My message was supposed to be written in reply to a totally different message. Guess I goofed.