On Sun, Nov 02, 2008 at 05:30:15PM +0200, Dobry Dobrev wrote:

> > Ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Aldo
> >
> Hi there,
>
> Try running "genzaptelconf -v" and restart asterisk. Here's what I have
>  in /etc/zaptel.conf  in order to have the MeetMe working.

-v doesn't change the output . zaptel.conf is not needed for ztdummy, as
ztdummy does not handle spanconfig, start or whatever. It simply starts
operating at the moment it is probed.

> # Autogenerated by /usr/sbin/genzaptelconf -- do not hand edit
> # Zaptel Configuration File
> #
> # This file is parsed by the Zaptel Configurator, ztcfg
> #
>
> # It must be in the module loading order
>

> # Span 1: ZTDUMMY/1 "ZTDUMMY/1 (source: RTC) 1" (MASTER)
>
> # Global data
>
> loadzone        = us
> defaultzone     = us

This thing might have been useful for zaptel channels, if you had any.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]