Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
Top posting strikes again:

On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 01:39:59PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Quote : "Like I said earlier - the CDR's aren't reliable enough for a billing platform (as you've rightly pointed out) but are OK for very basic call
logging (something the customer can look at)."

Who wrote that?

[snip the rest of the reply]

Andrew Thomas wrote:

[snip]

Like I said earlier - the CDR's aren't reliable enough for a billing
platform (as you've rightly pointed out) but are OK for very basic call
logging (something the customer can look at).

Why didn't you place your reply here?

We have archives of the list. We can spot the original message.

[snip more useless quoting resulted from top-posting]

Sorry I did not know you have a non-top-posting policy

Apostolos Pantsiopoulos
Kinetix Tele.com R & D
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]