I have a concern with Dial command, I want to enable a secondary route with a
remote partner, if the first route fails then we use the second one :

Solution1: it will try both (there will be 2 simultanious actives calls
ringing) this is not clean when calling an endusers

 exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/${ext...@remote-sip1,5
<mailto:SIP/${ext...@remote-sip1,5> )
 exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/${ext...@remote-sip2,5
<mailto:SIP/${ext...@remote-sip2,5> )

Solution2: it will wait until 5 seconds of timeout (on answer) and then try the
second alternative "n"

 exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/${ext...@remote-sip1,5
<mailto:SIP/${ext...@remote-sip1,5> )
 exten => _X.,n,Dial(SIP/${ext...@remote-sip2,5
<mailto:SIP/${ext...@remote-sip2,5> )

the problem is we can not select what timeout represents, timeout on ACK from
INVITE would be perfect I think (1 second for example), timeout for answer ?
this is to hard to predict, some mobile phone can ring for 30 seconds, etc.