Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 03:09:51PM -0600, Brent Davidson wrote:

Unfortunately 1.4.22 no longer has Zaptel. :(

Asterisk 1.4.22 builds with both Zaptel and DAHDI.

I spent several hours trying to make it work yesterday and it just wouldn't. I kept getting an error message that it was unable to bind the echo canceler to channel 1. It might have something to do with the RCBFX drivers, I'm not sure. I found your page and followed your instructions. Everything appeared to work until I checked with dahdi_cfg -vv. That's where I got the message. Don't have my notes here so I don't have the actual error message right now.

--
Brent Davidson
I.T. Manager