Hi,

I'm a little surprised, up until 1.4.22 my agents where using an IAX
channel to ZoIPer Softphone,
however since after the upgrade to .22 we experienced a problem with
hangup failure between zoiper
 and asterisk (look like bug http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=13184) i
made them switch to SIP
instead.

Weird thing is that the 'Not In Use' warning message keep showing
(WARNING[1863]: app_queue.c:3136 try_calling: The device state of this
queue member, Agent/136, is still 'Not in Use' when it probably should
not be! Please check UPGRADE.txt for correct configuration settings.)
However, when i look at the queue a few sec after the Agent is marked
'in use' which wasn't the case with IAX iirc

Agent are defined using a Local channel, but we used the '/n' flag to
passthru the status:
        Agent/136 (Local/1...@queues/n) ..

As for the SIP peer definition i have the limitonpeer=yes in the general
section and all peers are templated based on this:

[poste](!)
type=friend
host=dynamic
qualify=yes
call-limit=6

Is their something more in can do to avoid the warning ?