On 15 Jan 2009, at 10:06, Wolfgang Pichler wrote:

Hi,

there is no gsm codec - thats correct - i must have seen something
else... (is there a gsm - or other - codec implementation available for
free use ?)

I think there is an LGPL gsm implementation in java.

I will test it further - and if it fits my needs - then i will put some
work into it...

I will put it on sourceforge if you want - but i will also have no
problem if you will create it as new project on sourceforge... (i think
you would be the better project owner)

My friends tell me that googlecode is good too.
For personal reasons I'm not keen to be the project owner,
but I will contribute when I can.

Tim.

Tim Panton - Web/VoIP consultant and implementor
www.westhawk.co.uk