Because of a kernel upgrade i needed to recompile DAHDI. Dahdi 2.0.0 with
2.0.1 was working ok, after the reboot and compile it doesn't start
anymore.

Firstly it tells me it is using /etc/zaptel.conf which is deprecated, if i
remove that file it complains that this file is missing.....

Secondly i get an error about a missing dev file which refers to zap
(which seems strange to me because i use DAHDI).

Where did i go wrong?  The box is Centos 4 with kernel 2.6.9-78.0.13.ELsmp

Unloading DAHDI hardware modules: doneLoading DAHDI hardware modules:
   wctdm:  Notice: Configuration file is /etc/zaptel.conf
line 0: Unable to open master device '/dev/zap/ctl'

1 error(s) detected

FATAL: Error running install command for wctdm
                                                            [FAILED]

Running dahdi_cfg:                                         [  OK  ]