Hi.

I have the same issue with budgetones 102 (& 101) with firmware 1.0.4.30
But happens also with .4.26 , .4.18 and .4.17 .
Doing an ethereal trace, I noticed that the GS isn't answering to OK's
sent by asterisk when the ringed party answers (GS doesn't not send ACK
to the cpnnection confirmation), so after x seconds (6, more or less)
asterisk closes up the connection and so you get iCMP unreacheable
on the RTP port (that's ok since * closed the port).

So GS must fix that... send ACK to the 200/OK of the connection
confirmation.

Pretty interesting is that when you call to another * channel that's not
SIP (like ZAP,CAPI) all works ok... only SIP<->SIP raises the problem,
or better only when the SIP call is initiated by the GS to another SIP
device. If the call is started from a cisco to the GS, all works ok.

Matteo.

--
Matteo Brancaleoni
Espia System Administrator