You need to compile HDLC support at kernel. Prefer static then module.

Daniel

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

hello,

I have been using the T1 card with my asterisk for a while now, but  an
attemp to  upgrade the system to use a TE410P card ( using the T1 option)
i have a 3.3V motherboard. but when i try to load the module it  gives
the following errors:

        #modprobe zaptel                O.k
        # modprobe wct1xxp gives

/lib/modules/2.4.18-4/misc/wct1xxp.0:init module:no such device
Hint: insmod errors cab caused by incorrect module parameters, including
invalid IO and IRQ parameters.
/lib/modules/2.4.18-4/misc/wct1xxp:: insmod wct1xxp failed.

is there a way of installing the TE410P module?

regarsd