I have having a hard time setting the cdr with cdr_odbc.  Below is all my
conf file related to it, let me know what I am doing wrong.  Thank you.

*cdr.conf*
[general]
enable=yes

[csv]
usegmtime=yes    ; log date/time in GMT.  Default is "no"
loguniqueid=yes  ; log uniqueid.  Default is "no"
loguserfield=yes ; log user field.  Default is "no"

*cdr_odbc.conf**
*[global]
dsn=MySQL-asterisk
loguniqueid=yes
dispositionstring=yes
table=cdr
usegmtime=no
username=myuser
password=mypass

*modules.conf*
[modules]
autoload=yes
preload => res_odbc.so
preload => res_config_odbc.so
preload => func_strings.so
noload => pbx_gtkconsole.so
load => res_musiconhold.so
load => cdr_odbc.so
noload => chan_alsa.so

*res_odbc.conf
*[ENV]
[asterisk]
enabled => yes
dsn => MySQL-asterisk
username => myuser
password => mypass
pre-connect => yes*

odbc.ini*
[MySQL-asterisk]
Description     = Asterisk MySQL ODBC
Driver             = MySQL
Socket           = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
Server           = localhost
User               = myuser
Password        = mypass
Database        = asterisk
Option          = 3
#Port           =

*odbcinst.ini
*[MySQL]
Description     = MySQL driver
Driver          = /usr/lib/odbc/libmyodbc.so
Setup           = /usr/lib/odbc/libodbcmyS.so
FileUsage       = 1

I have my table "cdr" in the asterisk database, I am using mysql and
asterisk 1.6.0.3.  The mysql user has all priviledges granted on host %(any)

Any help would be appreciated