I'm trying to figure out how to listen in to a channel that I specify.  I
have the impression I've seen this done via Flash web controls, but I'm
trying to write something myself and I can't figure out what command would
be used.  ChanSpy looks great, but I don't see how to specify the channel.

I have a channel identifier like "SIP/provider-08748db0" which is what I
would send to applications like Hangup(<chan>) or Redirect(<chan>) but it
doesn't look like ChanSpy was written to accept that format.  I haven't
tried passing "SIP/provider-08748db0" to ChanSpy, but from the documentation
it seems that it shouldn't work.

So the question is, how can I listen into a channel if I know either the
channel or the unqiue id?  And in the meantime I will play around with
ChanSpy more.

Nicholas Blasgen
Partner / Network Operations
Refractive Dialer LLC