I'm not familiar with packets specific to Asterisk, but do have some
familiarity with general Ethernet traffic.  The Host unreachable messages you
are getting is from the protocol stack in the Linux computer, and generally
means the traffic is being sent to a port that is not open--i.e. no program in
the computer has requested that port to be used for listening.  In this case
the most likely scenario is the SIP phone has been given the wrong port for *
or * is not running.

It is possible there is a firewall or other security issue.  I'm not as
familiar with that.

Wilton