Fabio Mosti wrote:
> I use asterisk (Spandsp)  with a IAX2 trunk (ethernet connection) to
> another asterisk (zap).
>
> client->asterisk (Spandsp)->asterisk (zap)->fax

We have two remote phone systems connected via IAX and 1 fax server at
the corporate offices with a PRI (ZAP).  The fax server and remote phone
systems are running HylaFAX+.

When one of the remotes want to send faxes between facilities, HylaFAX+
on the phone system captures the fax locally as a PDF and then send them
to the remote fax server for delivery.

Works pretty good and no need to fax over IP.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote:

Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."