I'm thinking of starting a partyline, where people call in and talk to other
people. For record keeping and billing purposes, I'd like to go by the callers
telephone number.

This method works fine as long as the caller doesn't have callerid blocked, but
what are my options if they do block their number? I know there must be a way
to report it, because there is a service provider here in my area that if I
call and block my number, they are still able to obtain it. I know that when
dialing a toll-free number, that the number is reported regardless. But what
about regular non-toll free numbers?

Does anybody have any ideas how I can do this? Are there any providers out
there that offer this service over PRI or some other method?

Thank you in advance.