Hello.

I have a software developer creating a .Net / mono program to use as an
AGI script. We are having problems getting it to stream files. From what
we can tell, it is talking to asterisk correctly when called from the
dial plan. Its stderr output goes to the asterisk console. But asterisk
doesn't give any indication that it receives the STREAM FILE command.
Asterisk simply quickly executes the program and moves to the next step
of the dial plan, as though it didn't receive any commands from the
program.

We know it is running, and outputting its results, because we have
called it from within a bash script, and in doing so, I set the script
to output stdout to a txt file for testing (like this >
/var/log/asterisk/querylog). When we do this, the file does end up with
the first line showing STREAM FILE filename.

We're at a bit of a loss as to what's going on. We have checked
filenames and are pretty sure that there are no typos and that the files
are there. Further, I have a perl agi script using asterisk::agi that
also does a STREAM FILE which runs without any problem. In our dial
plan, my perl script runs, gets data from the user via the keypad, puts
it in a channel variable, then exits, and his AGI script is immediately
called as the next step of the dial plan receiving the channel variable
as an argument.

It seems that there are not as many out there using mono / .net with
AGI. The few examples we've found online are a bit dated. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much!
-
Doug Mortensen