Hey guys,

I'm having a really huge problem, it seems like Asterisk is locking my
licenses of g729 after being used.

For example, 10 people make calls using this codec. Then I can see the
channels and the codecs being used, cool. But then when they hang up
the call the codes are still there, as being used...

I don't know if its a bug or a miss configuration, but the fact is
that I've another 5 server with the same configuration, but different
versions of Asterisk, and this is the only one that it happens.

bralphapabx*CLI> core show channels
6 active channels
3 active calls

bralphapabx*CLI> g729 show licenses
0/10 encoders/decoders of 10 licensed channels are currently in use

Any ideas?

Thank you all very much!

Best regards,

--
Tiago Durante

Perseverance is the hard work you do after you
get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
-- Newt Gingrich