Hello all.

I have Asterisk connected to an Adit 600 channel bank with a TE110P and
the channel bank is connected to a PBX providing dialtone to the PBX
with fxo_ks signalling. When a call between the PBX and Asterisk
completes there is a momentary battery drop/reversal or something that
signals the PBX that the other side has hung up and then the PBX hangs
up. This all works fine. However, when asterisk hangs up it also
immediately starts playing a busy signal. My issue is that the busy
signal begins playing before the battery drop occurs. This means that at
the end of any calls or voicemails on the PBX there is a .5-1 second
interval of a busy tone at the end. Is there any way to get the busy
tone to begin *after* the battery drop? I've tried messing with the
indications.conf file but didn't have any luck and I can't see anything
in chan_dahdi.conf or system.conf. This same thing happens at home with
my TDM400P so I'm inclined to think it's not exclusive to the channel
bank. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

-Dave