You could use 2 originate commands and connect both of them to a meetme
room?

But surely what you're trying to do is going to confuse the person anyway if
they don't hear anyone when they answer?

Wouldn't it just be better to play a message after party a answers and then
start ringing party b so that party a knows what's going on?