Hi,

This may be completely wrong, but I have a feeling it may be related.
Have you enabled "overlapdialling" in zapata.conf for the channels
that are on the channelbank? If not, the 1st digit will be sent in,
not match the dialplan, and be hungup.

*7xxx is probably working because that matches a built-in feature
(transfer?), so the system KNOWS already that it needs more digits.

Cheers,
Steve