Hi Moy, I'll do it so, but for your answer, it seems you are thinking about it as it could be a bug. I don't think so. I mean: the redirect action on a channel in AsyncAGI stops the current agi execution. It's the normal behavior. It's the way to stop a playfile on a channel if it was previously launched from AsyncAGI: making a redirect out of the AsyncAGI loop.

Therefore, when I realized the previously launched EXE MixMonitor AsyncAGI execution was stopping after doing a redirect to meetme, I didn't think it was a bug. I though what I was needing it was a way to tell AsyncAGI, "hey, don't stop this agi execution on the channel, even it will be redirected out of AGI" on an individual basis for each AsyncAGI EXEC command launched.

Thanks
Jose

Moises Silva escribió:

> then it should work, create a *simple* extensions.conf and pastebin it
> along with instructions so I can try to reproduce.

> >/ Hi,
/> >/ Asterisk 1.4.18
/> >/ AsyncAGI patch from http://moythreads.com/testasync2.diff
/> >/ Regards