Brian West wrote:

Why not quickly patch the source an release 0.7.1 if the bug is critical?

Give it a few days and I bet we will. because chan_h323 is broken also in 0.7.0 (JerJer :P but him and I stayed up till 3 am fixing it.)

Maybe an idea would be to run an RC (Release Candidate) system so that stable releases are tested for at least a day or two before being declared stable and avoid the 3am rush.. :)

Not to take anything away from the awesome job you guys are doing by having a stable branch and all.. it may just make it a little less of a rush and a little less stressfull..

Just a thought.. :)