Steve Edwards escribió:
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009, Steve Totaro wrote:

It may be** noload => pbx_dundi.so or some such. Sorry for being so vague in my original answer but googling "noload dundi" would have given you the same answer I just did.

Oh come on Steve, you should have known you would end up googling when the OP starts with a great subject like "Asterisk Error."

At least they didn't misspell Asterisk or use the ever so searchable "*"

I'm expecting the list to atrophy (Idiocracy anyone?) to the point every post will carry the subject "*?"
Whoa, bad day? ... Now you can judge my subject :S

Not all people (certainly more in this list) are expected to be ultragigageeks.

Have a nice day.

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología