Hi,

Thanks for that.

I did try updating the ZIP2 firmware - don't know if it helped or not, but I am able to login now by setting absolutely all settings to be the desired username - including the 'extension' number, which I just entered text for.

This is very stupid though. If all these manufacturers are producing things to so-called SIP 'open standard' - why should there be so many inconsistencies in how things are done?

Anyways, the important thing is it works now.

Terence

Hello,

I donīt have any Zultys ZIP2 but I have several of Zultys ZIP4x4 and
they are working great with asterisk. And Iīm calling in/out without
problem with chan_capi.

Do you have the latest firmware in the ZIP2? They have recently changed
something regarding authentication in the ZIP4x4 firmware.

---JanM---