Hello all.

I'm rather new. I'm lost and I would really appreciate if someone can
point me in the right direction.  I don't know if it something we did
wrong or if it's an issue with our SIP TSP.

We have a new Asterisk 1.4.26 server that has been running without a
hitch for several days.

I have two TSPs connected via SIP and one Linksys SPA-400 with 4 FXO ports.
Calls are arriving correctly via the SPA-400 and one of our carriers.
However, all calls from the other SIP operator are being dropped.

Going through /var/log/messages I see that everything was working
fine until suddenly, in the middle of the night, we started getting
the following error messages on every call that arrived on one SIP trunk.

        [Aug  7 00:03:23] WARNING[7310] chan_sip.c: Maximum
        retries exceeded on transmission 17BC7D93-81FB11DE-
        b87df06a-ee73e...@xxx.yyy.119.39 for seqno 101
        (Critical Response) -- See doc/sip-retransmit.txt.

        [Aug  7 00:03:23] WARNING[7310] chan_sip.c: Hanging up
        call 17bc7d93-81fb11de-b87df06a-ee73e...@xxx.yyy.119.39
        - no reply to our critical packet (see doc/sip-retransmit.txt).

now I just get this (on every call from the faulty trunk)

        [Aug  7 17:00:24] WARNING[8308] chan_sip.c: Maximum retries
        exceeded on transmission
3f4276ab-829a11de-b7f6898e-f04...@xxx.22.119.35
        for seqno 101 (Critical Response) -- See doc/sip-retransmit.txt.

        [Aug  7 17:00:24] WARNING[8308] chan_sip.c: Hanging up call
        3f4276ab-829a11de-b7f6898e-f04...@xxx.22.119.35 - no reply to
        our critical packet (see doc/sip-retransmit.txt).

I did make a trivial change to the extensions.conf yesterday at 6pm but
the system was taking calls correctly until midnight.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Enrique

Enrique Mora