Thanks Steve for helpful reply.

Cheers,

SR.

Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:26:37 -0400
From: stot...@first-notification.com
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Asterisk Autodialer

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Sanjoy Rath <sanjoy_r...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am developing an asterisk autodialer. I am looking for the following
information:

1. Detailed Configuration Documentation for Asterisk Autodialer
2. Volume Testing Strategy
3. Lessons Learnt from past Asterisk Autodialer configuration
4. What are the different asterisk autodialer functionality that have been
implemented

Your response will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sanjoy.

How are you developing anything when you are asking for not just tips but
EVERYTHING!

Hire a consultant or go to that nerdvittles article.
 --
Thanks,
Steve Totaro

More storage. Better anti-spam and antivirus protection. Hotmail makes it
simple.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9671357