Hello there!

I was testing Asterisk for the last two weeks using the Realtime driver
for MySQL, and leaving "rtcachefriends=yes" configured to enable MWI.
Today I started making additional tests with "rtcachefriends=no" because
we will probably need to use Asterisk without this cache.

For some strange reason, calls stop to get routed between the SIP clients.
I've registered successfuly with two sip clients as usual, but the call
indication that I have on originator client (call in progress) don't
match with the target client that indicates nothing at all.

Using Wireshark I could see lots of ICMP errors being returned from the
target machine with "Destination Unreachable"/"Port Unreachable"
indications.
And this happens on both ways, client 1 calling client 2 and vice-versa.

I switched back to "rtcachefriends=yes" and all worked fine again.
(note: always I change "rtcachefriends" to "no", I change "qualify"
parameter of all SIP users to "no" as well - to avoid warnings on CLI).
Does anyone had this problem ?

What Am I missing here ?

Thanks and best regards,

--
__At.,

   _

*Technology and Quality on Information*
Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil
Coordenador de Projetos e Analista de Sistemas
+ mauro.bra...@tqi.com.br <mailto:@tqi.com.br>
: www.tqi.com.br <http://www.tqi.com.br>
( + 55 (34)3291-1700
( + 55 (34)9971-2572