Hello.

I'd like to know if the two following functionalities are available in
Asterisk.

-1- A stop/wait/halt functionality in the Dialplan. Like:

        exten => myexten, n, Halt

where execution of the dialplan would wait indefinitely. I guess a Wait
would be OK, but I'd like this wait to wait indefinitely.

-2- A Goto functionality from the AMI: You give the channel, and you can
ask it to change its priority.

-3- Or a WaitForEvent: The AMI sends an event, and the Dialplan resumes
dialplan execution after this event.

These are a few questions I have about AMI / Dialplan asynchronous
integration, and guidance would be appreciated.

All the best,

--
      Guillaume Yziquel
http://yziquel.homelinux.org/