I'm using the latest asterisk-1.4.26.2 and no zaptel trunks used, all SIP. I have one user that is having problems once he connects to asterisk. He's dialing from his home phone (pstn) to a Vitelity DID (SIP Trunk) which goes to my asterisk IVR. If he presses a dtmf during any message, the press is ignored unless the press was a #, 0 or *. Otherwise, he needs to wait for the message to stop before the press is hear.

I've tried all the suggestions found searching the wiki, so I ask here if there is something else I can try. The Vitelity trunk is set up as:

dtmfmode=rfc2833
disallow=all
allow=ulaw

Thanks, Bart