Hi everybody,
What I need to do is to run a context where I'll pass some phones (for example:
3 numbers).
I need to make something like a followme, if the first phone is not answered,
I'll call the second one, and so on.
That dial plan is not the problem, my problem is when I execute the AMI, I'm
using the Originate. It needs a channel as an argument, so the context can be
executed; but what channel should I pass there? (the phone numbers are in the
Variable argument)
Thanks in advance.

Anahi Ludueña

¿Quieres ver los mejores videos de MSN? Enciende Messenger TV
http://messengertv.msn.com/mkt/es-es/default.htm