I do not have any zaptel hardware on the Asterisk box, I could not have meetme functioning. I did modify the Makefile in zaptel directory on line 168 by including ztdummy as one of the modules to compile in.

The error message from the concole:
-- Executing MeetMe("SIP/1002-e9ca", "4700") in new stack
== Parsing '/etc/asterisk/meetme.conf': Found
WARNING[1209214400]: File app_meetme.c, Line 162 (build_conf): Unable to open ps
eudo channel

Could anyone confirm that meetme will not working without Zaptel hardware?

-- David Kwok

FWD#/IAXTEL# : 17001813482 ext 1002