Hi there,

After a lot of valuable insights from the list, incoming and outgoing calls finally work through OpenLine4!  Thanks for all the input!

Now I have 2 minor issues:

Sometimes Voicetronix dials too quickly before an actual dial tone is obtained from the phone company.  E.g. Voicetronix picks up a line and then dials immediately, whereas actually it took the phone company may be half a second to actually make the line available to gave a dialtone.  As a result?  90% of the time, the first digit dialed was not received by the phone company.  Is it possible to tell voicetronix to wait a second or two before dialing?

Secondly, I have a phone line plugged into channel 2 that I don't want Asterisk to answer.  I only want ASterisk to use it to dialout.  So I need to configure Asterisk somehow to ignore incoming calls on channel 2.  Is this possible?

Thanks!

Terence