I did find something interesting. If you set reinvite=yes then * can setup the RTP stream so that it avoids the media proxy in the * box completely. I haven't tested to see if it changes anything.

- Dustin -

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am experiencing a problem that from list archive it appears others are

running into. When I dial from Cisco 7960 via the * to Free World
Dialup destinations that supports G.729 the call fails. The major error from the debug log is

Jan 15 00:11:14 NOTICE[22545]: channel.c:1481 ast_set_read_format: Unable to find a path from G729A to ULAW
Jan 15 00:11:14 NOTICE[22545]: channel.c:1451 ast_set_write_format: Unable to find a path from ULAW to G729A

Me too? I've been wondering the same thing. I asked before and didn't really get anywhere either.

Kevin