Hi,

mea maxima culpa.

I've found the cause, however Sangoma card and driver
are working excellent.

Just for the archive, to help someone else, maybe having the
same problem:

In order to test my system before bringing it to the data
center, I plugged in a loop cable. Therefore I had to
switch the E1 clock mode to "master" instead of "normal".

Of course I knew, I have to switch it back to "normal", before
connecting to the real carrier, but I forgot.

Anyway, the dependence of the 4:50 minutes remains funny.
Maybe a function of the divergence of the two clocks (my
one the the carrier's one).

Thank you answering anyway!

Roger.