Is anybody currently using the SMS application?  We've had some reports of the
current SMS application not working, and we're really not equipped on this
side of the pond (USA) to work on figuring out what the problem is, or even if
there is a problem at all.  I've attempted to get the SMS application to talk
to itself, but that does not seem to work.

Because of our inability to effectively work on this module, we're considering
moving the SMS application and related utilities into "unsupported" mode.

So if there's anybody who is successfully using the SMS application, we'd
really appreciate your assistance on this issue report:
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=16508

--
Tilghman Lesher