On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 03:05:14PM -0500, Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:
> Hey, all.  Got an SNOM 820 in the other day to kick the tires.  As with
> many phones, provisioning it was a bit of a PITA.  The biggest problem, as

Thanks for the review, I was wondering if snom's mass deployment tools
they have used in their other phones work with the 820's and openvpn ?

[snip]

--
"You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it'll take time to
restore chaos and order -- order out of chaos. But we will."

        - George W. Bush
04/13/2003
Washington, DC