Awesome!

I was an Attrafax customer and was very disappointed when it vanished and
couldn;t get new modules for newer versions Asterisk with our paid license.

If anybody is working on t38 gatewaying code for 1.6, it would be worth a
look at this, as I can attest that Attrafax worked quite well at t38
gatewaying.

--
Matt