Moises Silva wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Rafael Prado Rocchi
> <pr...@practis.com.br>wrote:
>
>> Hi, it's not that simple.
>> It requires deep modification on asterisk and dahdi sources to work the
>> way
>> you want.
>>

> Why? I must confess I still don't quite understand what he wants, from
> what
> I've read the legacy pbx will place a secondary call via ISDN ( did he
> mean
> PRI? ) therefore Asterisk will just Record(), what is it that is not so
> simple about that?

Hi Moses
Task: Recording phone calls

Here is the scenario;
- A legacy system is connected back to back to asterisk pbx with PRI
connection and asterisk is connected to the telco via PRI
Users----(Analog/Digital)---- Legacy
----(PRI)-----Asterisk-------(PRI)-------Telco
- Telco to users (vise versa) need to be recorded on asterisk - Easily Done
- Internal calls (extension to extension) on legacy need to be recording
(currently is done via Nice) on asterisk - This's the problem

Sam