Just a shot in the dark, have you tried ExternalIVR?  It was originally
developed for Unwired Buyer (Ebay), I believe Digium and Unwired Buyer teamed
up on this one.

This option NO.

Another option would be FastAGI to your windows server.  You write an app for
the windows box that interacts with the AT&T application and then pipe the
audio back to your asterisk box somehow.  First thought is app_bridge or meetme.

This is the idea just I dont know how to do. You can give any direction to
start first. I am looking for information about
Quijada *-Developer DataBase king *-JQ Microsistemas *-Soporte
PostgreSQL*-www.jqmicrosistemas.com*-809-849-8087*-------------------------------------------------------*