Jonas.

bruce bruce wrote:
Try changing port=5064 to port=5060 in your Asterisk config file. Portech will negotiate it's port with Asterisk itself.

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Jonas Kellens <jonas.kell...@telenet.be> wrote:
When there is a register with bad password, then this is the SIP response :

<------------>
[Apr 20 16:44:29]
<--- Transmitting (NAT) to my_public_ip:5061 --->
SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden (Bad auth)
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.1.22:5061;branch=z9hG4bKbdc15a66904d1239;received=
my_public_ip
From: "test" <sip:t...@public.asterisk.tld>;tag=e1b2b6acd8aca5f0
To: <sip:test@
public.asterisk.tld>;tag=as1d7ac6a5
Call-ID: b5f62f9b0ec59...@192.168.1.22
CSeq: 20002 REGISTER

<------------>
[Apr 20 16:44:29] NOTICE[2541]: chan_sip.c:15889 handle_request_register: Registration from '<sip:test@
public.asterisk.tld>' failed for 'my_public_ip' - Wrong password

This is quite different from the "wrong registrations" I get from the MV-374 gateway...

Don't know why local registration succeeds and to a public server fails... NAT anyone ? But then why does it work like a charm with an IP-phone (Grandstream) ?!

Jonas.