From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Deepakumar JV
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 12:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] OH323 config file format

Hello

I am trying to configure my extensions.conf and oh323.conf to termination calls to a H323 service provider. Can anyone send me a sample config files? or tell me where to put the username and password which my service provider has given? also how to put the Dial command in extensions.conf

Asterisk rocks. I have a SIP provider configured for all my international calls and it works absolutely fine. Its cool.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Deepak